PROFILE: SUSANA FERNANDEZ BUCY
I am a fashion and print designer who creates patterns and illustrations for clients in the fashion, decor, and web industries.
Texture, abstraction, and dynamism are constant elements of my work: traditionally in handmade drawings and prints; digitally in textile design and animations; and also in my tridimensional work of sculptures, objects and textiles.
SERVICES AND SKILLS
- Creative direction
- Original artwork development both handpainted and digitally designed
- Strong repeat and technical knowledge
- Existing artwork revision updates and reworking of vintage prints
- Development of collections from concept to specs
- Development of colorways, recoloring and color separation (Indexing)
- Graphic placement and illustrations
- Trend forecasting and presentations
- Proficient in printed textile CAD software, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Production ready files in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of dyeing and printing techniques and materials (Screen, digital, color separation…)
- Creation of mockups in Photoshop, Illustrator and Clo3D/Marvelous Designer
If you are interested in custom made print or would like to access our exclusive print gallery (please send us some information about your company), please fill the in the form here.